Sunday, September 29, 2013

A few words and thoughts to a fab boy angel xx

Isn't it funny how time passes and memories seem to get more vivid and stronger? The memory of the shock, emptyness, the sheer sadness, the memory of that feeling of "I can't cry any more"! The memory of the wishing it was a very sick joke and the constent reminder it is reality!

Two years have past, in those two years I have laughed and cried in your memory. I have smiled when I have seen or heard certain things, have made savage friends with your help, because we seem to have one huge thing in common, we have all been toched by you, but most of all I have missed you. When I say you, I am talking about John Broz, even when I think of his name, I smile.

John was an amazing singer, fab dj and an amazing person I was lucky enough to call my friend. John always backed me up when others would get on to me :) and had an ability to light up a room by merely walking into it. He was always on top form, never was grumpy, if he was I never saw it!  


No comments:

Post a Comment